Veredus Orlando - Hot Jobs & More!
BRAND MANAGER (CORE MENU) – PERM – ORLANDO, FL
The Brand Manager – Core Menu, is responsible for developing plans and executing projects and initiatives that support the broader short and long-term strategy of our core menu. You will work with top chefs in the menu development and product side of menu.
Brand Manager Skills & Requirements
– Bachelor’s degree. MBA optimal, but not required.
– Ability to translate guest knowledge, trends and competitive dynamic into actionable strategy and execution.
– Solid track record managing major complex projects in a multifunctional and fast paced environment. Critical skills include initiative and drive to work independently and lead teams to achieve a strategic vision, on time and within budget.
– Demonstrated knowledge of current consumer and industry behaviors, trends, attitudes, preferences, and needs
– Understanding and capability in executing the brand strategy Restaurant Operations and Systems, including knowledge of and empathy for operations priorities, systems, methods and processes
– 5+ years of restaurant experience including food development and innovation and working directly for a restaurant company/brand or indirectly through a supplier
– Demonstrated ability to build capability in teams and hold team members accountable for performance
– Ability to travel required
– Strong passion for food and strong passion for delighting our guests.
Follow us on our BLOG to see more jobs like this: http://orlando.vereduscorp.com/
Candidates work with a professional Recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends – who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it. . Additionally, if the position is a consulting opportunity Veredus provides full benefits starting Day 1, and at virtually no cost to you.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
• ATOP – Accrued Time Off Program
• Consultant Lunches and Outings
• Consultant Web-Site
• Name Plates
• Care packages/Survival packs
• Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus has been recognized as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” by Staffing Industry Analysts the last 3 years in a row.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible?
Click on the link below and you will have access to the Veredus Interview Prep Video – culled from hundreds of years of collective experience in preparing candidates for that all important job interview:
Veredus Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
Drug testing may be required; please contact Recruiter for more information.