Veredus Orlando - Hot Jobs & More!
SR. PHP DEVELOPER – CONTRACT / CTP – ORLANDO, FL
Sr. PHP Developer Summary & Skills:
• Computer Science degree, or equivalent work experience.
• 5 or more years of PHP and MySQL development.
• 1 or more years of experience with Laravel, version 5 or higher.
• 1 or more years of experience with Angular.JS, version 1.3 or higher
• Hands-on experience in a Linux/Unix environment.
• Experience with a Version Control Software. (ie: CVS, SVN, Mercurial, Git).
• Web service development and consumption (REST, XML Feeds, SOAP).
• Agile/Scrum software development process and scrum.
• Experience with Bootstrap.
• Experience with Redis or Memcache.
• Experience with Virtual Machines, like VirtualBox.
Follow us on our BLOG to see more jobs like this: http://orlando.vereduscorp.com/
Candidates work with a professional Recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends – who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it. . Additionally, if the position is a consulting opportunity Veredus provides full benefits starting Day 1, and at virtually no cost to you.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
• ATOP – Accrued Time Off Program
• Consultant Lunches and Outings
• Consultant Web-Site
• Name Plates
• Care packages/Survival packs
• Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus has been recognized as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” by Staffing Industry Analysts the last 3 years in a row.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible?
Click on the link below and you will have access to the Veredus Interview Prep Video – culled from hundreds of years of collective experience in preparing candidates for that all important job interview:
Veredus Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
Drug testing may be required; please contact Recruiter for more information.